Skip to content
- Simulates various natural phenomena
- Includes about Physics, Chemistry, Earth, Astronomy, Biology, Measurment, Mathmatics...
- No need to plugin add-ons
- Available on mobile devices and tablets also
- Free of charge / No membership
- An ordinary middle school science teacher in Korea(south)
- 1st Winner of the 'Science Teacher of the Year Award(Science and Culture Division of Korean governments)'
- Webmaster of Korea National Science Teachers Association
- Had some seminars with local teachers in East Timor, Vietnam and Tanzania
- Published some books about electronic circuits
- Had a lot of lectures about electronic circuits, coding, and MBL for school teachers across the country
- Received awards and medals from the President of Korea on Teacher's Day(2021.5.15.).
- 1996, Begin development with the form of Java applet
- 1998, Start to service in Korea
- 2014, Provides more than 500 virtual science simulations (Java applets code)
- 2017, Japanese service
- 2018, English service
- 2019, Mobile optimization
- 2020, Supports fullscreen mode
- 2022, Migrate server to AWS
- 2023, Supports global CDS(Content Delivery Network)